Your channel is a direct representation of your brand and it is essential to give a qualitative image to your customers. Do not inflict on them a rough and anarchic experience: rather, offer them a well-organized and well-thought-out chain. There is nothing like playlists to organize your content. To buy youtube subscribers you can have the best choices now.
Views on YouTube
Your playlists may contain your own videos or videos selected from other relevant channels and brands. This will help your audience discover more videos that may be of interest to them.
To create a playlist on YouTube:
- Select a video that you want to include in the playlist.
- Under the video, click on Add to and then select the black plus symbol.
- Click Create a new playlist.
- Enter a name for the playlist.
- Use the drop-down menu to define privacy settings for your playlist. If you make it private, your audience won’t be able to access it by searching YouTube.
- Click on Create.
Your new playlist is accessible from the menu library on the left of the screen. In addition to the playlists, there are many other levers that will allow you to increase your number of views on YouTube.
Optimize your metadata
To generate more views on YouTube, analyze the path followed by your audience to discover your content. What keywords is she likely to use when searching, and what titles may interest her to the point of clicking on a video?
So many questions you need to ask yourself before filling in the metadata of your video in order to improve accessibility and generate more views. The metadata includes the title of the video, its description, its tags, its category, its thumbnail, its subtitles displayed on the screen and its captions if applicable. This information improves the accessibility of your video and provides context to your content.
Optimize your metadata
The YouTube Creator Academy gives the following tips for optimizing your metadata so that your visitors can quickly access your videos and get the number of views they deserve.
- Use conciseness for the metadata of your video. Instead of describing each element of your video, use a few words to summarize the main idea.
- Use closed captions and closed captions. This will allow you to broaden your reach to people of foreign language and hearing impaired.
- Add a translated description of your video to appeal to international users.
- Respect the rules and do not use the click trap. What information could be misleading if you were looking for specific content?
YouTube also advises video creators to review the display of titles and descriptions in search results, recommended videos, videos to watch, and more. Short headlines are often the most effective because the longest headlines are cut across multiple lines depending on the width available. To make your description effective, add contextual elements that will appear in the search results. Replace the links at the start of your description with relevant text that provides context to interested viewers.
In your metadata, the thumbnail is an essential element that can either boost the number of views or destroy your success. Like you, your target audience makes the decision to click on your video after seeing the presentation thumbnail of its content.