With the battle for attention from the crowd being waged amongst Masquerade, it is only natural that certain characters from movies become more popular choices over others.
Tips for buying the best Masquerade Costumes
The accuracy of a costume would make a lot of difference. Though not necessarily always, lower-priced costumes are often less accurate. To make sure that you are making a wise purchase, it is a good idea to review the store that sells it. Talk to fellow Masqueraders to find out the places that they recommend and take their suggestions into consideration.
How to buy the best Masquerade costume? You can find 80-tals kläder online, but getting one that is the right mix of quality and accuracy can be a big hit and miss.
Here is a list of Most Masquerade Characters!
- Inori (Guilty Crown), the female protagonist from Production I latest hit Anime. Guilty Crown has taken the Anime world by storm with its slick visuals and exciting story. However, it is got to be its character designs that are what have most fans bedazzled, with no character being more so than Inori. Her cute face, yet absolutely sexy outfit and gorgeous features are all factors that make for a great Masquerade costume that have guaranteed to turn heads to the successful Masquerade.
- A character that demands good looks and stage presence, Sheryl Nome of Macross Frontier also has a deep back story and legions of fans to back her up; it is no wonder that she has long become a Masquerade As if that was not enough, this diva also has a myriad of outfits and appearances such as the sassy Black Bunny or the elegant Diamond Crevasse to choose from.
- Homura Akemi, one of the main supporting characters from 2011’s Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Although an enigmatic, secondary character for most of the series, Homura soon gained lots of attention from Masqueraders and fans with her beautiful, yet cold appearance.
- Panty & Stocking the dysfunctional pair of angel sisters with Garterbelt. With Panty’s antics and Stocking’s eccentric behavior, the duo gained popularity amongst Masqueraders and fans at an alarmingly fast rate. Flashy outfits, attention-grabbing poses (to say the least) and a hilarious show to back them up these angels have something for everyone!
- Hatsune Miku, one of the many visual representation mascots of the series Vocaloids, has been a dominant force amongst Masqueraders and fans alike for many years now. Although many other character designs have spawned from the software, the most popular is undeniably the leek-wielding Hatsune Miku herself. Having been played in nearly countless numbers of different outfits and motifs, it is her default appearance that remains the most iconic and popular in Masquerade costumes. With tons of accessories and even full outfits available online, it has never been easier for a Masquerade to become this virtual diva. Conventions these days are to have waves of Mikus, and it looks like it is not going to stop anytime soon!